Jan 4, 2009

Kakatcurry

Until I left Pune more than two years ago, I hardly ever cooked anything by myself. With my mom and elder sister around I did not have to bother with cooking anything substantial. All I did was 'help' my mom cook, either cutting veggies, making raitas or some such stuff.

With my sister's wedding I finally ended up cooking any significant amount of food. And to my surprise I was a decent enough cook. Over the last two years I have developed my skills experimenting successfully with different types of food. With my husband as a foodie and an excellent cook, we have tasted some of the finest foods between home and restaurants (and put on a few calories too!)

This blog is a chronicle of my experiments, a diary of my recipes. I guess I could hand it over to my grandchildren someday ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment